80mm In Desk Power Grommet | Power, USB A + C, HDMI/RJ45
This in desk power grommet offers easy desk top access to UK Power, USB A + C PD QC3.0 & HDMI (or RJ45); all neatly combined within a single unit to provide all the power and connectivity needs within modern offices.
This all in one power unit is designed to fit into an industry standard Ø80mm diameter hole, making it easy to fit, update or replace pre-existing grommets. It also provides easily accessible in-desk Power, USB A + C (quick charging) & HDMI (or RJ45) without the additional cables and wiring; making it particularly suitable for work tops with limited space or where restricted to pre-cut Ø80mm grommet holes.
One of the unique aspects of this in-desk power module is that the power socket has an adjustable angle on it, which makes the USB's and HDMI/RJ45 port easier to access, should you have large or angled plugs.
As standard, this In Desk Power Grommet will come pre-mounted with HDMI. However, as the fitting is keystone, you will also receive an interchangeable RJ45 Data module which you can swap the HDMI out for. Please carefully read the instructions included in the box on how to swap the modules over (a copy can also be found within the Technical Data tab) as we are not liable for any damage caused when removing / installing the keystone modules.
Technical information / Key features:
- 1 x UK Power socket (5A-fused)
- 1 x USB A (QC3.0): Fast charger, capable of charging compatible phones / tablets up to 4 times faster than normal chargers!
- 1 x USB C (PD): Charger with smart power delivery which adjusts the output to optimise charging for the device connected.
- HDMI & RJ45 connector ports included
- RJ45 module colour: Silver
- 1 x 1.6 Metre Mains Lead
- Fits standard Ø 80mm dia. hole
- For desk top thicknesses: 8 - 72mm
- Euro plug available on request
- The grommet power is designed for light-duty office use (max. 5A or 1.1KW), do NOT use for any other purposes.
- All electrical cables should be fitted by a qualified electrician.
- Do not attach power and/or data cables before fitting.
- Disconnect from mains power before removing / replacing optional modules.
- Do not dismantle or remodel the power module.
We show standard colours and finishes where possible, but if you require a colour or feature that is not listed, get in touch with the sales team today as custom units may be available on request, subject to minimum order quantities and longer lead times.
Prices exclude VAT. Display prices including VAT.
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
** COVID-19 JUNE 2020 UPDATE **
WE ARE DISPATCHING ORDERS DAILY
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER & GET
YOUR FIRST ORDER