80mm In Desk Power Grommet | USB A + C, HDMI/RJ45
This in desk power grommet offers easy desk top access to UK Power, USB A + C PD QC3.0 & HDMI fitted but this can be swapped out for RJ45, as a keystone is included if you wanted to swap this for the HDMI. All neatly combined within a single unit to provide all the power and connectivity needs within modern offices.
This all in one power unit is designed to fit into an industry standard Ø80mm diameter hole, making it easy to fit, update or replace pre-existing grommets. It also provides easily accessible in-desk Power, USB A + C (quick charging) & HDMI (or RJ45) without the additional cables and wiring; making it particularly suitable for work tops with limited space or where restricted to pre-cut Ø80mm grommet holes.
One of the unique aspects of this in-desk power module is that the power socket can be rotated, which makes the USB's and HDMI/RJ45 port easier to access, should you have large or angled plugs.
As standard, this In Desk Power Grommet will come pre-mounted with HDMI. However, as the fitting is keystone, you will also receive an interchangeable RJ45 Data module which you can swap the HDMI out for. Please carefully read the instructions included in the box on how to swap the modules over (a copy can also be found within the Technical Data tab) as we are not liable for any damage caused when removing / installing the keystone modules.
Technical information / Key features:
- 1 x UK Power socket (5A-fused)
- 1 x USB A (QC3.0): Fast charger, capable of charging compatible phones / tablets up to 4 times faster than normal chargers!
- 1 x USB C (PD): Charger with smart power delivery which adjusts the output to optimise charging for the device connected.
- HDMI fitted with spare RJ45 keystone included
- RJ45 module colour: Silver
- 1 x 1.6 Metre Mains Lead
- Fits standard Ø 80mm dia. hole
- For desk top thicknesses: 8 - 72mm
- Euro plug available on request
- Unit measures 11cm from top to bottom. However, please allow for another 3cm+ on top to accommodate for the power cable (with a plug) coming out of the bottom of it.
- The grommet power is designed for light-duty office use (max. 5A or 1.1KW), do NOT use for any other purposes.
- All electrical cables should be fitted by a qualified electrician.
- Do not attach power and/or data cables before fitting.
- Disconnect from mains power before removing / replacing optional modules.
- Do not dismantle or remodel the power module.
- We can't be responsible for damage incurred for incorrect removal insertion of keystone
We show standard colours and finishes where possible, but if you require a colour or feature that is not listed, get in touch with the sales team today as custom units may be available on request, subject to minimum order quantities and longer lead times.
Prices exclude VAT. Display prices including VAT.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Why not submit a review?
There are currently no FAQs for this product. Do you have a question? Submit FAQ
Customers also viewed: