HIDE HQ Desk Frame | 800 x 1500-2000mm
HIDE is an innovative new range of modular desking that offers unlimited design possibilities! The entire range has been developed for quick and simple assembly with no visible screws, joints or beams.
Due to HIDE's modular design, contemporary style and durable build, the entire range is perfect for both home and commercial use; particularly within offices, call centres and other multi personnel office environments, where flexibility and adaptability are essential.
The length of the table is determined by the length of the beams, which connect directly with the HIDE desk legs to complete the frame. The HIDE desk range uses 2 legs and 2 connecting beams for a complete desk frame.
The connecting beams in this desk kit have a telescopic mechanism, adjusting from 1410 - 1910mm; this adjustable feature allows you to extend the HIDE table from 1500 – 2000mm.
This HIDE desk kit includes the components required to complete the frame; all you need to do is add your choice of top. We offer a comprehensive range of stylish tops to choose from, which you can view HERE.
This frame kit is made up of:
- 2 x HIDE Executive Desk O-Legs | 800mm
- 1 x Pair of HIDE Telescopic Desk Beams | 1500-2000mm
- All necessary fixtures & fittings to complete the frame
- Screws for fixing the tabletop are included with the frames
Please note the use of the following parts:
- Black plastic spacers: These go in the top of the beam and act as a spacer to protect the top from the metal frame.
- The kit includes plastic floor glides which need to be clipped together and slot into the base of the desk legs.
- If using telescopic Beams: There’s a pack of small screws (inside the beam packaging) which are used to lock the beams into position.
The standard beam design for this range is telescopic, hence the fact it can cater for different widths but if you specifically want a fixed beam, then this can be arranged on demand, subject to lead time and inevitable MOQ's (typically 5 desks, so 10 beams). As these beams are telescopic, the internal workings are Silver meaning that even if the outer section of the beam is painted to match the leg, an element of Silver will always be visible, so it is for this reason that we always supply Silver beams as standard with any desk finish, as the beam is generally just functional and is obscured once a top has been added.
For more information on these desks, please see the technical data tab.
Can’t see what you’re looking for? We offer the most popular options as standard, however custom colours and configurations may be available on request, subject to MOQ’s and extended lead times.
Prices exclude VAT. Display prices including VAT.
** COVID-19 JUNE 2020 UPDATE **
WE ARE DISPATCHING ORDERS DAILY
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER & GET
YOUR FIRST ORDER