< Previous item | Next item >
Sliding Automatic Door System | Motion Sensor
This stylish automatic sliding door system offers a safe and convenient access point that is suitable for use in both commercial and industrial properties. From residential buildings and offices to retail environments and many more, this sleek and minimalistic sliding door system provides the perfect solution!
Using a high performance, highly sensitive microwave motion sensor which is designed to detect humans or objects with a range of 4×3 meters, this system offers an elegant and welcoming sliding motion that eradicates the need to touch the door handles and glass surfaces; perfect in today’s climate!
The sliding door mechanism has been designed specifically for use with tempered or laminated glass doors and can move a single door leaf weighing up to 80kg.
Calculation of door weight: Door weight = width (cm) X height (cm) X glass thickness (cm) X 0.0026
Example: Width 90 X Height (cm) X Glass Thickness 0.8 X 0.0026 = 37.44 kg (please include the weight of the handle)
The supplied kit includes everything required to make the sliding system - all you need to do is source the glass door of your choice to complete the set up.
Automatic Door System | Technical details:
- Designed to fit an 8-12 mm glass door.
- Suitable for door weight 20~80Kgs / single sash.
- Length: 2000mm
- Material: Aluminium (different in inner parts)
- Treatment: Anodized natural (different on inner parts)
- Low noise level: max 55 dB
- High durability, tested 500.000 cycles on an 80kg door
- Power supply: 100~240V AC: 50/60Hz
- Circuit protection: 1A
- Designed for use with tempered (ESG) or laminated (VSG) glass.
- Min. glass door width: 750mm
- Easy installation & low maintenance requirement
Motion Sensor | Technical details:
- Motions Sensors: x2 included
- R&TTE certified
- Dimension: 180mm (length) X 53mm (width) X 42mm (thickness)
- Application frequency: 24GHz
- Power consumption: 150mA
- Output contact (max. loading): 0.5A/125VAC, 1A/24VDC
- Power supply: DC12-30V, AC12-24V.
- Detecting field: 4X3M (W X D) (2.2M height)
- Colour: Black
The product itself is in compliance with European Directives (TUV) and EC declaration of conformity.
** We recommend you consult with an electrician / enlist the services of an professional installer to assemble this product, since it deals with electrical configuration.
As with most of our products, variations and specials may be available on request, subject to minimum order quantities and extended lead times. Contact our sales team for more information.
Prices exclude VAT. Display prices including VAT.
** COVID-19 JUNE 2020 UPDATE **
WE ARE DISPATCHING ORDERS DAILY
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER & GET
YOUR FIRST ORDER