< Previous item | Next item >
DPF1M Control Panel Switch for K20 Desk Frame
As standard, if you buy one of our Sit/Stand Desks, you'll be supplied with a DPF1K Control Panel Switch, together with a Bracket - but occasionally we get customers who want to replace one they might have lost or damaged, or just purely want to upgrade from the standard model.
The DPF desk panel is a perfect choice for a wide range of desks and workstations with a demand for either just up and down drive or up, down and memory. The hallmark of the DPF desk panel series is the modern design, which combines classic looks with
intuitive, practical use.
The up and down buttons have been made extra “user-friendly” as they are shaped “according to the function” meaning the user can feel the differences and it is not necessary to look when operating the system. The DPF is available in a small and compact up/down or with 2 or 3 references or in a M-version which also features memory for storing your favourite positions.
• Control panel for simple up and down (1, 2 or 3 references) or with 1 reference and memory
• Colour black (RAL 9005) plastic, front cover and buttons or white (RAL 9016) plastic, front cover and buttons. Both versions with chrome print. Only DPF1K and DPF1M are available in white.
• Black cable with modular jack plug, 1700 mm (+/-70 mm) straight
• Different ways of mounting – straight or angled mounting bracket (to be ordered separately)
• Ambient temperature +5°C to +40°C
• Compatible with DESKLINE® control boxes
• Approved according to EN 60335-1 and UL962
Prices exclude VAT. Display prices including VAT.