1000 to 1700mm Back to Back Extendable Sit-Stand Frame
Twin Motor Electric Sit/Stand Desk Frame with the benefit of a telescopic beam, meaning you can pre-set desk width from anywhere between 1000mm to 1700mm. When we supply these with tops, we generally use tops with a depth of 750mm which means there's sufficient gap to allow the tops to rise and fall independently, whilst leaving plenty of space for cables.
Comes supplied with preset memory digital display
IMPORTANT NOTE : Wooden Tops shown not included, although available if required
Frame Height : 630 to 1250mm / Width 1000 to 1700mm / Depth 570mm
(for more dimensional info, please click Technical Data tab below)
Top Depth - When installing these desks ourselves for multi-workstation sites, we tend to use 750mm Deep Tops (as shown on the Drilling Template), as that leaves enough clearance between the 2 rising tops on a Back to Back Sit/Stand set up. Obviously you could use a deeper top if you’re using a Single Desk (as opposed to a Back to Back frame) but because the fixing plate on these Desks is 600mm front to back, this obviously restricts you to a minimum depth of 600mm.
Key Features :
• Twin motor powerful lift
• 3 programmable height memory presets
• Column segments 3
• Width range 1000-1700mm (40" to 68")
• Height Range 630-1250mm (25" to 49")
• Reverse column design, increasing stability
• Load capability 100kg
• Overload protection
• Digital LED controller
• Sit / Stand Time Reminder
• Collision Avoidance System
• IP Grade IP20
All models in stock now, are the latest design with enhanced features / improvements :
- Functional anti-collision with both an electronic pressure pad and gyroscope
- Housed motors which further reduce noise
- The leg design has been improved with no visible bolts and quicker assembly
- More powerful motors capable of lifting 125kg on each side
Prices exclude VAT. Display prices including VAT.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Why not submit a review?
There are currently no FAQs for this product. Do you have a question? Submit FAQ
Customer who viewed this also viewed: