1600x350mm Acoustic Screen | Edge Mount | Recycled Material
Acoustic Screen made from Recycled Material, supplied with a pair of Screen Brackets with option to desk clamp, or surface fix.
- Screen made from 100% recycled drink bottle plastics (PET)
- Can be used as a Desk privacy screen / divider and under-desk modesty panel
- Fire-proof to BS EN 13501 (class B) and sound-proof to ISO 11654:1997 (class E)
- Rounded corners for better safety
- Includes maxi or mini desk edge mount brackets - Suitable for 20-26mm Desk / table tops.
- Sound Proof - EN ISO11654 Class E (weighted absorption coefficient aw=0.25)
- Panel Thickness: 12mm
- Standard Colours: Black & Blue. On Request: Orange, Green, Grey, Cyan (subject to MOQs and longer lead times)
Our acoustic panel has a weighted absorption coefficient (αw) of 0.25 (class E EN ISO 11654), but its efficiency is much more pronounced against the real danger – the high-pitched noises – where the absorption coefficient (αs) reaches 0.95! Whilst most other desk top screens behave the opposite (absorbance is high for low-pitched noises but low for high-pitched ones).
These acoustic panels are fire-resistant, certified to BS EN 13501 Class B (D0 S1) standards. What is Class B fire rating? In simple terms it means the material has very limited contribution to fire. “d0 s1” are the best performance scores in Class B rating, “D0” means none “flaming Droplets and particles” and “S1” means no or very little “Smoke propagation”. Other performances scores in Class B fire ratings are: D1 = some; D2 = quite a lot; and S2 = quite a lot of smoke; S3 = substantial smoke
Maxi Brackets - Designed for 4-16mm Thick Screens
Mini Brackets - Designed for 4-8mm Thick Screens (simply replace the supplied socket cap head screw, with a longer screw to widen the jaw width)
Prices exclude VAT. Display prices including VAT.
RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER & GET
YOUR FIRST ORDER