< Previous item | Next item >
PRUA LIFT Pull Down Ironing Board | 1050mm | Grey Covered Top
Prua Lift is another great transformable product from Atim and is designed to store vertically, meaning it can easily fit in shallow cupboards. This unique system allows the use of a tilting ironing board supported by an aluminum leg, for extra stability and load capacity. Designed and built to meet the needs for functionality even in limited spaces. The mechanism is supplied complete with a birch top and a gray cloth resistant to high temperatures.
- Finish: Bronzino stainless steel
- Load Capacity: 80kg equally distributed
- Top: Phenolic birch plywood
Optionals on request: Spare cloth.
- Top thickness: 18mm
- 80kg load capacity (evenly distributed)
- Table top length extended: 1050mm
- Optional Width : 280mm or 380mm
- Minimum cabinet depth required: 100mm
- Standard frame finish: Inox Bronzino
- Mechanism: Alumiuium on Aluminium
- Boxed individually and neatly: 120cm x 39cm x 8cm and 6kg
For more info inc. a full list of contents check out the technical data tab!
** We recommend you enlist the services of a carpenter or professional kitchen fitter to install this unit, and please ensure they’re aware of the installation overview video that can be found on every product page – the relevant set of installation instructions will always be included in the box with the product but if needed, a copy can normally be found within the Technical Data tab, along with any other useful info. **
The entire range is constantly being developed and although we list the most popular models available, other options and specials can be made available on request, subject to minimum order requirements.
Prices exclude VAT. Display prices including VAT.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Why not submit a review?
There are currently no FAQs for this product. Do you have a question? Submit FAQ